The editorial board encourages and welcome true researches, laboratory experiments and real time field observations to get published in IJIST. The authors are advised to prepare their manuscript according to the template of IJIST.
Please see the checklist before submitting your manuscript to IJIST.
- The manuscript is prepared according to the template of IJIST.
- Symbols and names are used according to international standards.
- Page no and Line no are adjusted on the manuscript.
- Figure and Table are clearly cited.
- Author names and their affiliation are typed clearly.
- There is no any limit to the length of manuscript.
- Abstract is comprised of 250 words.
- Author’s contribution and the statement narrating no of conflict of interest is mentioned in the end.
- Each Figure and Table is numbered and cited in the text.
- Spelling and English grammar is checked.
- It is “Open Access” journal that publish articles on payment of publishing fee by authors or by their institutions.