Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- An acknowledgement that the manuscript has not been published or submitted to other journals previously is included.
- An acknowledgement that all authors have contributed significantly and that all authors are in agreement with the content of the manuscript is included.
- The Research Article must include Title page, Abstract and Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgment, References, Tables, and Figure Legends.
- The manuscript is typed double-spaced (including References, Figure Legends) on the side only of A4 sized with 2.5 cm margin. The font is Garmond, size 12, Title is concise and not more than 14 words, page no is placed at the bottom, Author names, affiliations and email IDs are provided properly.
Abstract must not be more than 250 words with 5 key words.
Figures and Tables must be cited in text.
Site map must be provided (The location where the study was conducted).
Statistical results are recommended.
Laboratory/Field experiments are must be authentic.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
References are provided as per latest literature of last 2-3 years. Avoid to use old literature which has become obsolete
- Abstract is designed as advised in the attached template
Objectives are clearly mentioned
Novelty statement is provided
- Flow of methodology Diagram is available
- Results and discussion sections are provided separately and comprised of more than 70% of the complete length of manuscript.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.