About the Journal
We claim fastest publication with in 24 days (submission to publication) through our transparent review system.
IJIST is an international peer reviewed and "Open Access" multidisciplinary journal designed to explore advances in various disciplines of Science and Technology. Researcher can submit their field observations and the results of laboratory experiments to IJIST within "Aims and Scopes" of the journal.
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are trasnparently reviewed by internaltional and local reviewers and the first decision is provided to authors within 10-15 Days. The publication time is 24 days from submission to publication.
- High Visibility: indexed in HEC, MDPI, REPEC and other database......
- Recognition of Reviewers: Reviewers providing timely decisions, thorough peer-review reports are acknowledged with a discount in Article Processing Charges.
- Hyperspectral Reflectance Characteristics of Cyanobacteria
- Relationship of Soil Moisture and Reflected GPS Signal Strength
- New Cloud Detection Index (CDI) for Forecasting the Extreme Rain Events
- A Study on Rice Growth and Soil Environments in Paddy Fields Using Different Organic and Chemical Fertilizers
- Influence of Weather and Purity of Plasticizer on Degradation of Cassava Starch Bioplastics in Natural Environmental Conditions
- Suitable Soil Conditions for Tomato Cultivation under an Organic Farming System
- Soil salinity: A serious environmental issue and plant growth promoting bacteria as one of the tools for its alleviation